Friday, March 19, 2010

Info on Wang Hongmei...... (Shiloh)

I have been chatting with families on the Inner Mongolia Yahoo group, and found a lady who has a contact in Baotou. I asked if she could check about any information on Wang Hong Mei-(Shiloh), especially about foster parents. I was surprised with a response today and this information is priceless to us. Here is what this gentleman sent back.

"You asked me about Wang Hong Mei. I know this baby. When I work in Bao Tou. She was cared by Bao Tou's Children's home. I asked my friend about her. They told me some news about the baby's foster family. She have two foster family. Because of something special reasons, the first foster family cannot continue foster her. So the baby was send to second family. In her second family her foster mother was a worker in Bao Tou Children's Home. She loved this baby when she works in Children's Home. So She continue foster Hong Mei until baby was adopt. I don't have foster family number. When I get news about them, I will give you mail."

While the English is a little broken, it reads very well. All along I have prayed that someone, even just one nanny specifically loves my child. I wanted to know, while I could not be there that she had someone special. This is an answered prayer. I do hope we can find out even more. If we can make contact with her foster mother, we can get more history and maybe pictures of her at a younger age. I sat at work today with tears in my eyes, knowing my child is loved.


Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the East and gather you from the West. I will say to the North "give them up" and to the South "don't hold them back", bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth. Isaiah 43:5-6.

1 comment:

Ali Rice said...

Hi Kim and Chuck! I know both of you are soooo excited that it is finally time to bring your precious Shiloh home! God is so good! I pray for safe travels and that everything will go smoothly. We can't wait to read your blog and finally meet the new member of your family. Keep us posted. We love you!
Ali, Matthew, Jackson and Reagan Rice