Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Camp out.....Wildcat Creek










We spent one weekend this summer camping out at Wildcat Creek. I am trying to catch up on blogging and all we have done this summer. This is one weekend where I was having trouble with the computer...so here are the fun pics. Trout fishing, marshmallows, digging worms, playing in camp and the big event, swimming at the waterfall called SLIDING ROCK...even Shiloh enjoyed that! (Mama takes the pictures, not because I am afraid of sliding down the rock, but because I am afraid of the cold mountain water...no thanks!)

2 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi,

Looks like fun!

The girls are both adorable! Can't wait to meet Dakota in person and see Shiloh and all of ya'll again!

God bless,
Joy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh I want to do that one of these days! That looks like fun!

Looking forward to you guys here! I'm getting excited!

Blessings,
Tammy