Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two Months on the Lapband Journey...

19 pounds gone and counting....so far the before and after pictures. It isn't happening as fast as I would like but at least it is happening. I am attending the Lapband support group meetings and even when we eat out, I am eating much less than I use to. Slowly the habits are changing and while I will not say it is easy, I will say it so far its easier than I thought it might be as I am not as hungry. I can tell when I feel full....I have never had a turn off button before so this is progress. I frankly cannot believe I have not had a diet coke in over 9 weeks....but I do not even want one. That is amazing in itself.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

You lookin' good, girl!! That looks like more than 19 pounds to me. You're doing great!!!

Brandi said...

Go Girl!!!!
I can really see the loss in your face and tummy!!!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Way to go Kim! I can see the difference and I agree that it looks like even more than 19 lbs!

Wish I could kick the carbonated drink habit....diet dew for me! That will take ALOT of willpower on my part!

Tammy