Monday, August 9, 2010

More fun at the rink...



We took Dakota skating last Saturday. She does pretty good once she gets warmed up so we want to go more often so she can do even more. I have decided I am officially "old!" I put skates on myself and although I use to skate very well, I could not do much even on the carpet. I guess 25 years takes it's toll! Chuck turned in my skates and traded for a pair of tiny tikes for Shiloh and that girl did great. She is little but we keep forgetting she is big in heart and almost three. She wanted to go everywhere that Dakota did, but she needed help. She could skate a little on her on in the kiddy carpeted area. Too much fun....!!!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

They look so cute! And I'm officially old too then...because I don't put them on anymore...I'm sore for a few days afterwards...and I especially don't put on ice skates! I learned my lesson there!

Tammy